Gabbi and Jered participated in their schools Jump Rope for Heart. They were asked to were red that day and be ready for some jump rope activities. I thought it would be fun to go watch and take Tayler and Matti. Of course I got the times wrong, thinking it was 9:00 in the morning I took the kids to school, ran home, showered, got Tay and Matti ready and ran to the school. Well the different classes were doing it during their P.E. times. So Jered was at 11:00 and Gabbi at 2:40. So home we went for a snack then back, then home for lunch and naps then back again. I would like to suggest them doing it all at the same time. We only have about 240 kids in the school, I am sure they could all jump rope at the same time (HA, I don't know what I was thinking).
Gabbi and Jered did a great job. Tayler was able to participate a little and thought he was pretty cool and did his brother and sister. Matti was bored but overall did great sitting in the stroller.
Here are some pictures...
One day Jered and Tayler were playing together upstairs (rare occurance, they don't play together very well.) This is how they came down. They told me they were missionaries. Matti thought they looked pretty cute..
No comments:
Post a Comment