Friday, February 27, 2009

Funny things








One day Jeremy was home and I was running to the store to get a few last minute things for dinner. I told him the kids had already had a snack and we would be eatting shortly. When I got back he was helping with dinner and I asked where Matti was. He said she's around her somewhere and she had kept going through the cabinets asking for a snack. Well as I come around the corner out of the kitchen she is standing there eatting a chocolate covered granola bar. Jeremy said she had been carrying it around but he didn't think she could open it. She was about half way done and amazingly hadn't even made a mess (which was a good thing she had a white shirt on). She thought she was pretty cool sneaking the food until I spoiled her fun and took it away....




Some days Matti wakes up from her nap when I am doing something. So on this day I asked Tayler to go talk to her until I was done so she would stop crying. His solution was to put all of her books in her bed with her then climb in. It did keep her occupied but the next time he did it he decided books weren't enough and dumped all 3 bins of Gabbi's doll house toys in her bed. I didn't get any pictures of the doll house day but heres some of the books. Never under estimate your 3 year olds mind.

Playing horse with dad. I don't know what Jeremy is going to do when there a 5 kids trying to ride on his back at the same time.

So aparently I added to many photos to this entry and now they are out of order. Oh well I think you can figure it out.

No comments: