We wanted to show a little support for Tracy, so the kids and I decided to cut our hair. Gabbi has been counting down days (for about a month) until Aunt Tracy was coming so we could cut our hair. Jered did not want to be bald but shaving some was ok. Tayler could care less and thought all the hair in the tub was pretty funny. I didn't mind cutting mine either. Gabbi cut 8 inches off and I cut 9 inches, of course to donate to Locks of Love you have to donate 10 inches. Maybe next time.
Tracy and Broc flew to Denver on tuesday and Tayler and I went to pick them up. Gabbi and Jered were in school and Jeremy picked them up after school because I wouldn't be back. Matti spent the day at my friend Jill's house (THANK YOU JILL).
With not much to do here in North Platte (especially in the winter), we didn't do much. We did take Tracy and Broc to to Spike Tower that looks over the railyard. Broc loved it! The only other thing we did was walk thru the mall which takes all of about 5 minutes, so Tracy did have lots of time to relax.
We really did enjoy having Tracy and Broc visit and can not wait to see them again!
Christmas 2011
14 years ago




4 comments:
Cute hair, send me the picture with the bangs!! You all look great! Love ya
Umm...any other clothes I should know about before I "personalize" them? :) Love the haircut!
Thank you for letting us come, and for making the long drive to pick us up. We really enjoyed our time with you guys. Thank you for letting me relax and enjoy each one of you.
Love you Tons
Okay, so I didn't purposely join the band wagon on cutting hair for Tracy, but I read your blog and what good timing that I did mine too. So I am now saying I did it for Tracy, maybe I will feel a little better about this awful haircut.
So it seems you and I were thinking alike because it was suppose to be like yours, but the lady did an awful job and so I went thru a midlife crisis and decided to get my haircut on the spur of the moment and went to Supercuts, never again.
Love your hair, wish mine was as cute as yours. At least I have good reason now not to whine about my 8in. I lost.
Post a Comment