Monday, January 26, 2009

Today is Tracy's last round of chemo. Hip Hip HORRAY!!!!! I am so proud of how strong and courageous she has been. She is an inspiration to our family. My kids don't understand what chemo is exactly, but they do know that it is medicine that is helping Aunt Tracy fight a bug that has been growing in her body and has made her sick. They know that when we pray for her that our Heavenly Father will help her with whatever she stands in need of. Tracy has helped us understand what our Heavenly Father is capable of and how much He loves and cares for each one of us. I know that without my knowledge of Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ these recent trials would have been very hard to deal with and I would not understand why she had to go through this. I have been blessed by my parents to have been given this knowledge. I only hope that I can teach my children so they too can understand the blessings of our Heavenly Father. We have been sent to earth so we can have a body and be given trials so that we can learn right from wrong so that we can return to live with our Heavenly Father again. This month in Primary we have been teaching about the Plan of Salvation. I am again blessed to have this knowledge so that I can share it with my family and those children in primary. Our Heavenly Father knows us and understands our trials, that is why He sent His Son to live and die so that we could return to live with Him someday. I love my family very much and we will continue to pray for Tracy and her family so they can continue on with their lives happily.
Tracy, again we are so proud of you and our blessed to have your GREAT example in our lives.

2 comments:

Kris Tracy Broc said...

Thank you Krid, I love you so much and you are a strong person yourself. You are teaching your children and many others by your exapmle and I am proud to call you my sister.

Marie said...

Kristin, your family is adorable!!! Its so good to see you guys are doing great. Tracy is in my prayers as well & its such a blessing to know that our Heavenly Father is looking out for her.