This was just a random day taking pictures...
Tayler, Matti and I were getting ready to goto the library for reading time. I got everybody ready and headed to the car. Tayler wanted to buckle himself so I buckled Matti and went to get the diaper bag and keys. We as I went to open the door "low and behold" it was locked!!! Yep LOCKED, we were locked in the garage. And of course Jeremy is in Omaha this week. The one time I get ready early, curl Matti's hair and am ready to leave early, we can't get there on time. So I tried to break in doing the credit card break in. But NO that part of the knob is on the inside.
So the SMART woman that I am got a screw driver and took the hinges off. Got them off and couldn't get the door to come off. So I took the screw driver and pryed the door little by little all the way up the door until it finally popped off. By then it was 10:55 library starts at 11:00, so I unlocked it, put the door back on, grabbed the diaper bag and keys and off we went. Only 5 minutes late for a 25 minute program.
After all that I still can brag about my cute pictures of Matti.
Christmas 2011
14 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment