I just thought this was a funny picture so I thought I would share. Tayler does not like to goto bed so he fights it. This time he decided to take his shirt off and go to sleep. Funny Funny!
I realized that looking at a blog is much more enjoybale with the music, nice choice, I am just too lazy to do it. I realize I don't have your email to send you my blog update, if you want to get them here is my email,send me over yours. julesrobts@gmail.com Thanks, Julie Roberts
Gabster is 9 going on 21. JerBear is our all-star basketball player. Tay has an opinion about everything and is not afraid to tell you. Little Miss Matti - completely full of life. Baby Harper is not so baby anymore (tear). Welcome to our home.
1 comment:
I realized that looking at a blog is much more enjoybale with the music, nice choice, I am just too lazy to do it.
I realize I don't have your email to send you my blog update, if you want to get them here is my email,send me over yours.
julesrobts@gmail.com
Thanks,
Julie Roberts
Post a Comment