Sunday, September 7, 2008

Happy 1st Birthday Mattisyn

Today we celebrated our baby's 1st birthday! Wow that was a very quick year. The kids were excited for her and sang happy birthday all day. We went to church in the morning then went to cody park for a craft show (that was Matti's choice), then we had another family come over to have cake and ice cream. I made a homemade yellow cake and cheese creme frosting, it was delicious. Matti ate a whole piece all by herself and even left some in her hair for later. After cake she (well mostly Jered and Tayler) opened her presents. She likes the taste of wrapping paper. Overall I think she had a GREAT Birthday! We sure do count our blessings everyday for Matti, Gabbi, Jered, and Tayler. We love them so much! Enjoy the pictures.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

kristin thank for the pictures and the 3 entries that you sent I sure hope you get this because we've been trying to send it for 1/2 hour. We sure do miss you guys . love mom and dad