OK I will admit it "I am not the greatest mom in the world". I forgot to post Gabbi's birthday. I do kind of have a good excuse, We were extremely busy on her birthday with her party and our wedding anniversary. Then the next day on the 10th I left early in the morning to drive to Denver to catch a flight to Utah to be with my little sister for sugery (another entry I will do later). So there it is my excuse for not posting this sooner.
Well Gabbi turned 7 on September 9. I can not even tell you where 7 years have gone. It is still a mystery to me how time goes so fast. The day started with pancakes made by dad then off to school. Of course we had to bring treats to school to share. Then after school we were off to the bowling alley for her party. The creative person that I am (not really just check out familyfun.com for party ideas) made all the girls coming to the party bowling team t-shirts that said Gabbi's Bowling team and had the girls names on them. They had a great time bowling. Then we had cake and opened presents. Then home for dinner and more presents. She got a new bike from the family and was really excited. Finally it was bed time. It was a very busy day trying to get ready to leave and get her party finished. But we did it and enjoyed every minute of it.
Christmas 2011
14 years ago



1 comment:
The pictures were great. The shirts were so cute. I need you to come and help me start my own blogs. Love ya
Tara
Post a Comment