Well Jered is now 5. If you ask him if he is 5 years old he will tell you "No, I am 5!" We haven't figured out the difference yet, but to him there is a difference. We had a pool party for him with a few of his friends. He got a new bike that does not have training wheels and is big like Gabbi's. He loves it and wants to go on a bike ride everyday. He has had his doctor visit and eye appointment for school so now all he needs is shots. Those are next week, but we aren't telling him until the day of. Then I am sure he will ask if he will go to Kindergarten the next day. He is doing GREAT and is ready for school. I am not ready for them to start school. After Jereds's party we left for Denver for the weekend. We met Jeremy's parents and one of his brothers. We had a great visit and went to the zoo. When we drove in the driveway at home he said "can I ride my bike now?".
Christmas 2011
14 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment